Tuesday, March 1, 2011

7 Month Old Photo Shoot

Addison is 7 months old now, and the pictures are getting harder to take as she is constantly moving trying oh-so-hard to get the sign so that she can eat it.  Here is just a preview of what I got.







finally got to eat the sign

found the tag on her bear

what do you have there mommy?

baby blues

sup?


its pretty amazing to compare her to little 1 month old Addison
I'm so glad that I remembered to do these pictures every month!

She's starting to be even more vocal than before, as if that was possible!

She will stand unsupported for 5-10 seconds before she topples over.

Not really gotten the concept of crawing, more interested in standing.

First tooth is *almost* through today.

Very interested in her puffs although she can't quite figure out feeding them to herself.  

She is so much fun, I just love watching her grow!



1 comment:

  1. Time definitely flies. She's a beauty. Look at her eyes. Awgh! It's adorable. She's wanting everything in her mouth. Yey! haha. She's beautiful. You're blessed.

    Happy Week.

    ReplyDelete

show some love?