Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

This week felt cram packed, hence the lack of blogging.  I did manage to snap my pictures though!  We are starting this week off with a major effort to work on finishing Addison's bedroom...entire post to come on that since I didn't blog back when we started demo.  But goal is to finish by the time it starts warming up so she can move to her own room. Oh what an event that shall be.  Anyway hope you are having a great weekend and ON with the pictures.

1. Vanishing Point

I am in love with Coke Zero lately (preferably Cherry but I'll take what I get)

2. Square Crop
we got to try spaghetti for the first time this week, it was a messy, messy hit!

3. Under

This is Little Puss'  new favorite sleeping place, under Addison's floor gym that she no longer plays with.

4. Welcome to the Jungle

Addison's favorite noisy toy.  I think I know the song by heart "Waddle like a penguin, Stretch up tall like a giraffe, dance like a monkey and Laugh, Laugh, Laugh"

5. Calm


My morning moment of calm....oh how I love you, cup of coffee!




I apparently like the vertical orientation of the camera this week for some reason....

6 comments:

  1. Love the spaghetti face!!! So fun! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the square crop!! And your calm in a cup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sqare crop is so ADORABLE!! What an expression you captured! LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pics! What a cutie you have on your hands!!!

    ReplyDelete

show some love?