Thursday, March 3, 2011

Venting and Some Handwriting

This was going to be a post of me whining about how I called a "Family Care Day" off work today in order to keep myself sane.  Oh wait it still is going to be, I am stressed to the max and have yet to find a balance between keeping my house the way I want it to be, fixing meals, raising an adorable wee one, and working.  I am exhausted.

The last few days I suck every last seconds out of my morning routine (ie. skip pumping before work which is not cool) and stay in bed for the extra 30 mins because I am THAT tired.  I leave the house at 5am, meet with carpool people get carpool van, get to work by 6am, work till 2:30.  Mind you its not a desk job by any means I am on my feet throughout most of the day lifting, bending and getting up and down off the floor. Drive the carpool back to the carpool lot, get my truck, drive home, get home at 3:30pm.  Want to accomplish so much but want nothing more than to sit down and relax.  Baby needs to nurse, baby needs to be fed, dishes need done, dinner needs cooked, house needs cleaned (won't happen most likely) , wish for 20 minutes of alone time, baby needs a bath, wish for a shower, don't have time, oh look its 9pm, try to get baby to sleep, screaming, screaming, screaming, finally asleep..oh joy its 11:30....dread the alarm clock.  That is my life right now, its killing me, I'm on the verge of flipping out on people every minute of the day.  I need a stiff drink and a good vacation!  Hence the call in today, we'll refer to it as a mental health day but for work sake it was a day to take care of my family, which is true cause I was on the verge of running away! :)  Less than 6 hours of very interrupted sleep is just not doing it for my body anymore. 

So I have spent my morning attempting to sleep in, although being awake more than 7 times between when I hit the sheets at 11:30 last night and when I dragged myself out of bed at 9:30 I hardly call sleep.  Then Miss Addison and I had some breakfast and I deep cleaned the dining room, washed cat & dog beds, washed highchair pads, and started on the living room.  Addison has been snoozing now for the past 40 minutes and I have been sipping coffee (with my favorite Peppermint Mocha Coffee-Mate Creamer which btw is now not just seasonal..yay!) jamming out to my latest obsession Taylor Swifts Speak Now CD (don't judge me I love it!)  It won't last much longer but at least she will be happily entertained by the dogs and cats while I finish cleaning the living room and move on to the kitchen and our bedroom before I give into the shower that has been calling my name!  It doesn't sound relaxing but its what I needed this cluttered messy house stresses me out!  

Ahhhgh!  So thats how life has been lately stressful, I'm quick to snap at my husband most days, mostly because I am stressed out, and a little because he does need to step it up.  I'm trying to chill out some and if it has to be done by a day off work than so be it.  Momma can't always keep it all together!  

So done whining and venting, while I was reading up on the blogs I stalk this morning I came across a few of the handwriting blogs.  I love this and I had to do it myself, I love to see other people's handwriting, it impresses me to see how neat some people write that you would never expect, the same for the sloppy writers!  :)  So share yours too! 

sorry for the out of focusness

I think its weird to look at my handwriting and I wonder where I picked up the certain quirky things that I do like not crossing my capital I's...?  and the randomness of capital lettering, and the almost non existance of my i's when writing them in the middle of a word.  Also why am I such a page hog, why do I write so large and in charge??



1 comment:

  1. Some days everyone needs a mental health day:) 2011 so far has been pretty stressful for everyone that I have talked to, and I could not imagine having to care for another little person like you are accomplishing:) Keep up the good work and your head high!

    ReplyDelete

show some love?