Monday, February 28, 2011

Mama Monday Q's


1.What piece of motherly advice did your own mom give you, that you put to use now on a daily basis?



2. When you get time to yourself, what are YOUR hobbies and interests?
3. What is your fail safe family meal?



1. I'm 
trying to think of something, some specific piece of advice that sticks out in my mind that my mom gave me but theres nothing in particular that I can think of right now.  Maybe when Addison is older I can put to use her never buy candy in the check out lane at the grocery store that she always gives as advice.  For now I can only hope to raise my daughter to be as close with her mom as I was with mine growing up.  I never had one of those phases where I didn't like my mom like a lot of other girls did.  
My mom was always my best friend.  I hope to have that with my daug
hter.  

2. I obviously enjoy doing crafts and taking photos.  I really enjoy taking photos!  I like to go to sporting events, concerts every so often.  In the warmer weather I love going for long walks outside and plant things flowers, garden...but in the winter forget that! :)

3. Currently Addison will eat anything mashed and I can't say that I have a go to fail safe meal.  I have a lot of meals that I make frequently that we enjoy.  Steak, Mashed Potatoes & a Veggie are always a favorite, as is Beef Stroganoff, Chicken and Rice, Spaghetti, Tri-Tip, etc.  yum now I'm ready for dinner!
 



0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?