Yay for vacation days! =) Our school is closed so Frankie is home with me (driving me crazy). LoL We didn't get a lot of snow though, just really cold.
Glad you didn't have to drive in it! We ended up with more sleet/ice then snow but I'm really glad that I didn't have to drive anywhere today either! The kids have been home all week though and I could really use a break for even just an hour or two :-) Is it Spring yet? :-)
the most driving I did was when I backed my truck up in the driveway to take pictures next to the snowdrift that formed around my truck! :) I am so ready for spring!
Yay for vacation days! =) Our school is closed so Frankie is home with me (driving me crazy). LoL We didn't get a lot of snow though, just really cold.
ReplyDeleteGlad you didn't have to drive in it! We ended up with more sleet/ice then snow but I'm really glad that I didn't have to drive anywhere today either! The kids have been home all week though and I could really use a break for even just an hour or two :-) Is it Spring yet? :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower.
the most driving I did was when I backed my truck up in the driveway to take pictures next to the snowdrift that formed around my truck! :) I am so ready for spring!
ReplyDeleteThis picture is perfect for Beat the Winter Blues today! Come link up!http://goodbycityhellosuburbs.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete