Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I had to do a little digging today for pictures as it was a busy week and I didn't get a good chance to take many new pictures.  But even with out all new pictures this scavenger hunt thing is pretty fun to do!

1. Shadows
Little Puss soaking up the sunshiney spot to keep herself warm. I wanted to use this picture for warmth too!


2. Patterns/Repetition
Is it spring yet?  Sick of cold temps and Snow!!

3. Bright White
Bandit is a snow pup!

4. Strong
This was the best I could come up with, Addison showing her wrestling moves with a strangle hold on her Valentines Kitty.

5. Warmth
Because nothing says warm and cozy more to me than a sleeping baby in soft fuzzy fleece jammies.







6 comments:

  1. aww I love warmth! :)

    http://www.ryanashleymaeve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job - I really like your shadow shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great shots, but I especially love your warmth shot... so precious! Oh... and the bright white too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shadow shot and your little girls expression in your strong shot is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

show some love?