Because teething babies don't allow for enough time for a real blog post, heres a survey instead.
A: Age: 28
B: Bed size: King
C. Chore you hate: Dishes (I don't have a dishwasher)
D. Dogs: 2 Bosco & Bandit
E. Essential start to your day: Bathroom, Coffee, currently breast pump
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or silver: Silver or white gold, I'm to pale for yellow gold!
H: Height: 5'6"
I: Instruments that you can play: does the recorder count from elementary school
I think I can still play Hot Cross Buns. How about drums on Rock Band? no?
J: Job title: Research Animal Husbandry Technician, Mom & Wife
K: Kids: 1 (almost 7 month) 6 month old Addison, and one man child husband Anthony
L: Live: Parma, Michigan. Small town living = love.
M: Mom's name: Sharon
N: Nicknames: from the husband- Petey. Everyone else, Am, Ambs, mom always called me Amberina Christina....
O: Overnight hospital stays: When I was born, and when I gave birth.
P: Pet peeve: Driving slow in the passing lane, Pacing with another car when you are in the passing lane, People who don't have anything to say unless they are trying to one up you, Negative pissy people, not refilling the water cooler when you empty it, not replacing the lid on the toothpaste.., People who park THISCLOSE, People who are rude for no reason. (I could go on for days I swear!)
Q: Quote from a movie:
Sigh, I love this movie, it passed Sweet Home Alabama which I LOVE. I could watch either of them 100 times and never be sick of them and cry every time at the ending. The Notebook is by far my favorite book gone movie that I have watched. Normally I hate the movie version.
R: Righty or lefty: Righty
T: Time you wake up: 4:00am....it sucks just as much as it sounds like it would.
U: Underwear: change em' everyday.
V: Vegetables you dislike: none that I have found yet. I am a lover all all things veggies.
W: What makes you run late: my desire to take a chill break for a few minutes at the computer instead of being on the go constantly. otherwise I'm usually early for everything.
X: X-rays: my mouth, and random hand x-rays at the vet clinic.
Y: Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy, well most of the time.
Z: Zoo favorite animal: Leopards
A: Age: 28
B: Bed size: King
C. Chore you hate: Dishes (I don't have a dishwasher)
D. Dogs: 2 Bosco & Bandit
![]() |
| Me -very pregnant with Bandit and Bosco |
E. Essential start to your day: Bathroom, Coffee, currently breast pump
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or silver: Silver or white gold, I'm to pale for yellow gold!
H: Height: 5'6"
I: Instruments that you can play: does the recorder count from elementary school
I think I can still play Hot Cross Buns. How about drums on Rock Band? no?
J: Job title: Research Animal Husbandry Technician, Mom & Wife
K: Kids: 1 (almost 7 month) 6 month old Addison, and one man child husband Anthony
L: Live: Parma, Michigan. Small town living = love.
M: Mom's name: Sharon
N: Nicknames: from the husband- Petey. Everyone else, Am, Ambs, mom always called me Amberina Christina....
O: Overnight hospital stays: When I was born, and when I gave birth.
P: Pet peeve: Driving slow in the passing lane, Pacing with another car when you are in the passing lane, People who don't have anything to say unless they are trying to one up you, Negative pissy people, not refilling the water cooler when you empty it, not replacing the lid on the toothpaste.., People who park THISCLOSE, People who are rude for no reason. (I could go on for days I swear!)
Q: Quote from a movie:
"Well, that's what we do. We fight. You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass. Which you are 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. They have like a two second rebound rate and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing. So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. And we're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that, because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day."
R: Righty or lefty: Righty
T: Time you wake up: 4:00am....it sucks just as much as it sounds like it would.
U: Underwear: change em' everyday.
V: Vegetables you dislike: none that I have found yet. I am a lover all all things veggies.
W: What makes you run late: my desire to take a chill break for a few minutes at the computer instead of being on the go constantly. otherwise I'm usually early for everything.
X: X-rays: my mouth, and random hand x-rays at the vet clinic.
Y: Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy, well most of the time.
Z: Zoo favorite animal: Leopards



0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?