Thinking warm spring/summer thoughts today, I feel like winter is getting the best of me. Yesterday was 48 degrees, let it stick around! I'm sure it was just a spring tease but I am beyond ready to get out of this house!! I feel like I am stressed to the max this week, for what reason, I don't know but man its drivin' me insane! Maybe I just need a good dose of fresh air and Vitamin D! So bright colors, sunshine, flowers, and warmth are the things on my mind today!

It's beginning to bloom! When I went to visit the mainland (Pennsylvania) in '09 it was magical for me. It doesn't magically bloom here come spring time. But I did get to see trees go from bald to gorgeous when I was on vacation! I loved it. And, it's beauty is breathtaking. I love flowers. So, those are just absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteTGIF.