Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



1. Water
I took this because we are selling our 75 gallon fish tank along with its lone inhabiter Mr.Oscar.  I love that it caught the tiny bubbles that his fins made in the water as he made fishy faces at me through the glass. 

2. Quote
Winter is horrible, cold (horrible), windy (horrible), wet (horrible) but oh so beautiful at times!

3. Window
This was an accidental picture taken out the front door way of my house, I just wanted a quick shot of the snow coming down and coating everything in its path.  The window's and the old stone milk house are all that remains of the big red barn that used to be.

4. Activity
a group of our friends cleared off a frozen pond perfect for a cold day of ice hockey.

5. Page 25 of a Magazine
Taste of Home, And now I want some spaghetti, why are carbs so horrible again?  Because they taste so delicious!



10 comments:

  1. I love these - especially your quote and window shots. HOpe you have an incredible week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the activity photo. and the window one. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your photos are gorgeous! What stellar composition. I really love the whole set - the window shot is my favorite, but that is a cool picture of the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The water shot is great :) The poor guy looks stunned that his house sold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful water picture and I lust love the quote photo, it is so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your images have a wonderful, timeless feel to them... how do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Window shot. And Mr. Oscar is such a cute fish - so ugly he is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

show some love?