Monday, February 21, 2011

Momma Monday Survey






1. How did you come to have a 'mommy blog'?
I wanted to start a blog back when I was pregnant to keep a record of everything, how I felt, how life was changing, what I loved what I hated etc.  But I am a huge procrastinator and didn't get started until after she was born and almost 5 months old!  UGH I hate that I didn't start it when I wanted to!

2. What do you do?  Do you WAH or homeschool etc?
I work full time as an Animal Technician at a large University.  I pretty much take care of and clean up after animals all day. (It's like being at home a little)  I wish everyday that I could stay home with Addison rather than leave her for 10+ hours every day!

3. Have you read any parenting books or do you 'go it alone'?
I have read things from time to time but I tend to do things my way.  I will read about something that I am not familiar with just to kind of know what I am getting into but ultimately I form my own way about doing things. I'm an easy going take things how they come kind of person.  I am not super strict on following the way things are "supposed" to be done to a T.  





2 comments:

  1. Joining you from the Mama Monday hop.

    I admire the fact that you manage family and work too.
    I gave work up 2 yrs ago until little one goes to full time school. It is tight money wise.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just took a similar picture of my son over the weekend! :) Babies are such fun! New follower from the hop, I'd love for you to stop by when you get a chance!

    Happy Monday!
    April
    http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

show some love?