Current book(s):
I have been trying to read The Dogs of Babel for a few weeks now, I'm only 5 short chapters in and it can't seem to hold my interest.
hello, beautiful
Current playlist:
Taylor Swift, Jerrod Neimann & the 1200 other songs on the ol' iPod
Current color:
Toes, Revlon Metalic Silver Dollar, Tony hates it.
Current drink:
waterCurrent food:
Nothing, thinking about a big fat salad for dinner. Yum, I love salad.Current favorite show:
I feel like I haven't watched much tv lately mostly due to the fact that as soon as I get in front of it I pass out. But I keep up on Teen Mom, and Grey's still. Current wishlist:
New Jeans. I just ripped my current favorite pair....this always happens to me.
Current needs:
See above, and a personal chef, and housekeeperCurrent triumphs:
the lone flowerbed I got cleaned out and weeded on Sunday in the nice weather with a baby in tow.Current bane(s) of my existence:
Lack of quality sleep, gas prices (ouch!), workCurrent celebrity crush:
Always Paul Walkerhello, beautiful
Current indulgence:
Dove promises...yummyCurrent outfit:
Jeans and a tee shirt, I don't get dressed up for work just to change into scrubs once I get there!Current excitement:
It's getting warmer outside, finally! The trees have buds on them and my flowers are popping up out of the dirt!




0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?