Nine whole months! Where the hell has time gone!?!?
I can't believe my little baby is already nine months old! I mean her first birthday is right around the corner!! Which I am trying to work on those party details already!
At nine months:
Weight: dunno for a few more days till her well baby visit, I'm interested to see how big she has gotten since her 6 month visit!
Height: see above
Still wearing 6-9 month clothing with plenty of room, her legs are too long for most of the 6-9 month pants but her waist is too skinny for the 9-12 month size.
Addison can clap, shake her groove thing when there is anything that sounds like music on, shakes her head "no", gives high fives and is a crawling, couch cruising machine! She is obsessed with our lap tops, mostly Tony's and beelines for it as soon as she gets the chance!
I'm proud to say that at nine months we are still breast feeding, although I seem to be having some supply issues lately, hoping we can still make it to a year. That is one thing that I was dead set on being able to accomplish not sure how I will feel about it if I can't.
She's still eating mashed baby food, we try small pieces of table food every now and then and it usually results in her gagging and vomiting it up. Fun. So we are not pushing it, and shes enjoying her mashed food, yogurt, puffs, and cheerio's.
Says DaDa, Momma which sounds more like "ma-m", Baba. I still think she says hi which sounds like a long "Hea" but I could just be imagining that.
Addison has very little stranger anxiety, anything she shows she is generally over very quickly. She continues to be a show off and loves to be the center of attention.
We got her new car seat today, buh-bye infant seat hello convertible!
I saw some adorable baby clothes at Meijer yesterday, picked one up thinking that they were premie sized cause they looked so small, and claimed "My baby was never this small" then looked at the newborn tag and had a sad moment, she was in fact that small, for a whole month she fit into those newborn clothes!!
Oh my its going by so fast!
I can't believe my little baby is already nine months old! I mean her first birthday is right around the corner!! Which I am trying to work on those party details already!
At nine months:
Weight: dunno for a few more days till her well baby visit, I'm interested to see how big she has gotten since her 6 month visit!
Height: see above
Still wearing 6-9 month clothing with plenty of room, her legs are too long for most of the 6-9 month pants but her waist is too skinny for the 9-12 month size.
Addison can clap, shake her groove thing when there is anything that sounds like music on, shakes her head "no", gives high fives and is a crawling, couch cruising machine! She is obsessed with our lap tops, mostly Tony's and beelines for it as soon as she gets the chance!
I'm proud to say that at nine months we are still breast feeding, although I seem to be having some supply issues lately, hoping we can still make it to a year. That is one thing that I was dead set on being able to accomplish not sure how I will feel about it if I can't.
She's still eating mashed baby food, we try small pieces of table food every now and then and it usually results in her gagging and vomiting it up. Fun. So we are not pushing it, and shes enjoying her mashed food, yogurt, puffs, and cheerio's.
Says DaDa, Momma which sounds more like "ma-m", Baba. I still think she says hi which sounds like a long "Hea" but I could just be imagining that.
Addison has very little stranger anxiety, anything she shows she is generally over very quickly. She continues to be a show off and loves to be the center of attention.
We got her new car seat today, buh-bye infant seat hello convertible!
I saw some adorable baby clothes at Meijer yesterday, picked one up thinking that they were premie sized cause they looked so small, and claimed "My baby was never this small" then looked at the newborn tag and had a sad moment, she was in fact that small, for a whole month she fit into those newborn clothes!!
Oh my its going by so fast!

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?