Friday, April 8, 2011

second hand plans

Today has felt like a Saturday, all day long I have had to remind myself that it is only Friday.  Reason being, I am lucky enough to have a job that allows me to take family care days when I need them.  So I spent my day with my poor sick little peanut who ran a fever all yesterday afternoon and into this morning.  New sitter with new kids = new crud.   
poor stuffed up baby

the blank stare of sick and sleepiness makes me feel so bad for her.  

We got lots of extra cuddle time in and some extra much loved bath time.  Around 11 this morning she started feeling better, her fever was gone and she wanted to play some.  Still fountains of snot but at least shes  less cranky happier!

I made a run to the Lumen Christi Catholic High School's annual rummage sale that started today.  The place was a mad house, I had to park about 1/4 a mile from the building to even find a spot.  But, I finally found a frame like I had been in search of for the past few months.  (well finally found one that I was willing to pay the price tag of. 5.00 woot!)  It didn't have glass or a back to it but I didn't want those things anyhow.



Big plans for this guy, Addison needs a hair bow holder, not sure just yet what color the frame is going to end up, but I assure you all 16x20 inches of it will rock!  

I also snagged up these little guys:

I'm thinking about redoing some of the collage frames on the wall and just making a whole frame wall collage rather than 2-3 large frames many smaller ones high lighting my favorite pictures.  I'm probably going to paint these all the same color, most likely white, maybe one or two black.  Going to try an accumulate as many neat looking 2nd hand frames as I can find this garage sale season.  Think:

 
Something like that with the hopes it looks a little organized and a whole lot eclectic.  


Other than the frames I got a ton of used new books, and a couple pair of shoes for Addison.  It was very hard to move in that place but I only spent 17 bucks and I can't complain about that,and neither can my husband! :)

0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?