A day late and a dollar short....
![]()
{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?yes, multiple times, it happens a lot at work. I hate it, it always creeps me out and I am a master of prying those doors open now!
{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?nope, not that I can recall.
{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?nope, none that I can think of...don't see many around my small town! :)
{four} do you have any food allergies?Something that is seasoning but not sure what it is.
{five} do you know how to sew?yep, with my machine, and with a needle, though I'm crappy at measuring and taking my time to do things...so quick and easy is the way to go.
{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?for a little while back when my parents were married, but it was nothing really regular more like when we earned it for helping out.
{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?at least once a week.
{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?nope, fresh out of oceans here in Michigan
{nine} have you ever been robbed?other than scandalous people that know me stealing from me, no.
{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?5th grade, short & permed, looked like a dutch boy.

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?