Wee Bit Wednesday v42
Everyone but me in the house is sleeping, dogs and cats included....rare. {one} how often do you do laundry?I try not to :) no really, I end up putting it away, usually taking as long as possible to do so before we wonder what basket is the clean one....But Tony has been washing the laundry pretty much since I went back to work.{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?Samoas...aka: caramel delights girl scout goodness!
{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?Spend it! There are so, so, so many things I could think of to blow it on, camera things, clothes, shoes, can you buy awesome weather and extra hours in your days? Cause thats what I really need!
{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?Always was a chemistry/English lover
{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?yes, but i was so young that I don't remember much more than how loud the blower was.
{six} what was your high school mascot?Panther{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?no not my kind of thing
{eight} how often do you go dancing?Never. I hate dancing....I am not a dancer
{nine} would you rather drive or fly?depends where we are going!! Road trips can be fun, flying can be easier!
{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?no, not sure of anything I re-gifted ever
![]()
a camera is definitely worth it! happy wednesday!
ReplyDelete