Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Huggies Slip-On Diapers, what do you think?

We were in need of diapers and happen to have a billion and one coupons for the new Huggies Slip-On diapers making them under 4 bucks for a pack at CVS this week.  So I picked up a pack of  size 3's to try.
I expected to not like them, slip-on really doesn't sound that much easier to me with a wiggle bug.  I was pleased to find that they have velcro tabs on the sides, they come pre-closed so that you can slip them on but they can be adjusted to fit tighter if needed.


So far I'm liking them much more than I thought I would, no leaks yet, which was a problem for us with Huggies in the past.  I did notice that they seem to not hold as much as the pampers cruisers did.   Not meaning that I let my child soak a diaper to maximum capacity before I change her, but, when she wakes up from a nap she seems to be much "wetter" than she was with the Pampers.  It might just be a difference in the materials they use and my own mind!  Have you tried them?  What do you think about them? 


And yes, this is my life, getting excited about new diapers....

0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?