Sunday, August 14, 2011

Somebody Went and Turned ONE!

Ok, so I am super behind on this update of the birthday party.  In my own defense, there was the whole I didn't take the pictures, we left on vacation and a hectic past week that left me not thinking about it.  But our friend Seth  was here for the Party from New Jersey and he was nice enough to use his photography skills to capture all that I didn't have time to do at the party.  So now that I have had time, and he's posted these on facebook I stole them so I can share them with all of you.  So I bring you the first birthday party:





























Addison's Hair Bow is from : Elle's Garden Etsy Shop
Addison's Personalized Birthday Shirt: MadeCuteJust 4You Etsy shop
Personalized Bubble Labels: Paper Cut Love Etsy Shop
Printables including invites, birthday sign, banner (not pictured) water bottle labels: Invitations by Rachel Etsy
Cupcake wrappers/sprinkles: Sweet Treat Supplies Etsy
Monkey balloons/place settings: Amazon

I am an official Etsy addict.  The party turned out great, kids played, parents, friends & family had time to sit eat and conversate.  It was an incredibly hot day and we somehow forgot about ice cream when we served the cupcakes...how that happened?  I'll never know.  Addison was spoiled rotten of course.


1 comment:

show some love?