Monday, August 22, 2011

My Memories Digital Scrabooking Software Giveaway

My first giveaway!

    My Memories contacted me to review their My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software.  I was  excited to try it out before I got to share it with you guys.  I don't know if any of you already make or have made digital scrapbooks but let me tell you from my days of lugging out piles of paper, scissors, glue, tape, embellishments digital scrapbooking is the way to go.  You no longer need a room dedicated to storing all your scrapbooking things or an entire table just to dedicate to an hour or two of scrapbooking.   All you need is access to a computer where, come on now, we all know that all your pictures are already stored just sitting there waiting for you to do something with them!

 In the past when I create a digital scrapbook I have used an online service such as Snapfish or Shutterfly (whoever offers the best deal usually).  The problem with these services is that you have to upload all your pictures to their site which takes FOREVER, when they are already right there in front of you on your computer.  My Memories Suite allows you to create right from your computer no need to access the internet while you work.  Which I think is a huge benefit of the program.  Another huge thing for me, as I just switched from a mega huge screen laptop to a notebook, you can zoom in and out on your page, with the online programs the whole page is fixed and I couldn't get a good view of what I was doing from my new computer.  Problem solved. I now have the option of saving each page as a jpeg and I can have my photo book professionally printed or I can print at home if I wanted to.  

My Memories Suite is more than just scrapbooking, if that's just not your thing.  You can also create collages,  calendars, greeting cards and it will even create a video slide show for you to share with you family of your scrapbook if you want to share your creation with others.

I played with it for a little while once I downloaded it (which was simple by the way, step by step instructions that were so easy to follow) to create a few pages.  You can quickly learn how to use it by just playing around with it, its very easy to figure out, but if you need help they provide video instructions if you need them.  You can make your scrapbook pages as simple as dropping photos into a pre-made layout or personalizing every last detail that is added or not added to a page.  There really are no limits.  I created all my pages shown below on my own, there are so many options with this you can easily use it to fit your own comfort level of creativeness, or how much time you want to spend on it.




On this next one I used a collage layout and just dropped in my pictures, I'll be doing this more for my photo bomb blog entries to decrease the number of pictures people have to load!:

So here's the deal, My Memories is giving away one My Memories Suite, the same software I used to create my scrapbook pages shown here, to one of my lucky readers!   Who doesn't love free, especially when it's something as cool as this? Want a chance to win?  All you have to do to enter is one, any or all of the following:

*Visit the My Memories Page and let me know what Template is your favorite

* Like My Memories on Facebook

*Follow My Memories on Twitter

*Follow the My Memories Blog

*Follow My Blog 

*Follow Me on Twitter

*Like my blog on Facebook

*Share a link to this giveaway/blog on your Facebook

*Share a link to this giveaway/blog on your Twitter

*Share a link to this giveaway on your Blog


Leave a separate comment below for each of the things you do, each follow or like will get you an entry. A winner will be randomly picked Tuesday, August 30th





If you aren't the lucky winner, My Memories is still offering a discount to my readers  just use coupon code:
STMMMS55104
 when checking out and save.

You will recieve a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Volume 2 Scrapbook software.  (The Software comes with a $10.00 coupon for extra downloads so total value of $20)


Good Luck!



22 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Back to School template...maybe it's my subconscious yearning to be teaching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on my blog - you're on the left sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on Twitter - your profile picture is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shared a link on FB. Amazingly enough, I believe I did it right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tweeted a link about your giveaway. Not sure if I did THAT one right...it seems to work...

    ReplyDelete
  6. And finally, I shared a link on my blog. Thanks for pushing my exhausted butt up to update our blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm now following My Memories on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm now following you on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tweeted this giveaway on Twitter

    ReplyDelete

show some love?