Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday









{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
I try not to pick up new trash tv cause I get so addicted, but Teen Mom, 16 & pregnant, Intervention

{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
whatever
{three} do you have dish or comcast?
Dish Network, no cable in these parts
 
{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
digging the colors that are in right now, that and fall coming up, boots, pants, and hoodies are calling me
 
{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
I'd learn how to be rich and not have to do a damn thing :)
 
{six} red or white wine?
white, or red unless its really dry
 
{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
I used to always say Italian and some days yum, I still could but pregnancy made me fall in love with Mexican food and I'd say I have more Mexican cravings than anything
 
{eight} hp or mac?
Dell :)
 
{nine} what color is your bedroom?
Grey, Like a dungeon, if you saw the hideous orange & yellow 70's flowers on the walls when we moved in you'd understand!
 
{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
walking, trying to get back to loving running again too!



And if you haven't entered my giveaway for

check out my post and enter!

1 comment:

  1. i love all the Fall clothes too :)

    italian and mexican.yum!

    i watch those shows too!

    great blog!

    ReplyDelete

show some love?