Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's November

You know what that means.  30 days of Thankfulness!  Tis' the season.  So I'm going to make a huge effort to post daily a little something to be thankful for.

Day #1:  Employment

Especially after my husband was just laid off for 2 months.  So many people can't find work right now and are dependent on the state (whether some of them need to be or not).  We've both got jobs.  Tony's isn't quite as awesome as his last but its surely better than none.  I get awesome benefits that I can't beat.  While I would love to be a stay at home mom some days or at least not have to work full time, I couldn't walk away from the job that I have thinking that it was a good decision!  (at least not until we win the lotto that we don't play and become millionaires :) )   Someday when I finally can want to retire, I know that there is money for me to do so and that makes me a little happier to be stuck going to work every day right now.


0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?