I am thankful today for the blogging world. Sitting down and typing a few sentences is so refreshing, whether to vent about something, put a memory down in a permanent spot rather than just in my head, or just babble on and on about my self. I'm so glad that I finally got around to starting this blog, I only wish I had done it sooner. Like when I was pregnant and wanted to start it...
I love meeting new people through blogging even if I never meet them in real life. Its a great way to meet other mommies with kids the same age as your own so that you know the things your kid is or isn't doing are completely normal :) Plus where else would I learn how to do so many crafts, photography tricks etc. (Besides Pinterest, we covered that yesterday)

I love meeting new people through blogging even if I never meet them in real life. Its a great way to meet other mommies with kids the same age as your own so that you know the things your kid is or isn't doing are completely normal :) Plus where else would I learn how to do so many crafts, photography tricks etc. (Besides Pinterest, we covered that yesterday)

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?