Thankful Day #3:
Today I am thankful for warmth. In the form of a thick blanket and my furnace. It's cold and only going to be getting colder. I don't look forward to the ice, snow, and wintry months that await us. I am already longing for days of summer sunshine & sweltering heat! I love Michigan but our winters can be so long and brutal. I'm thankful that we have things like fuel for our furnace, a home to live in and a good down filled comforter, some people are not so blessed.

Today I am thankful for warmth. In the form of a thick blanket and my furnace. It's cold and only going to be getting colder. I don't look forward to the ice, snow, and wintry months that await us. I am already longing for days of summer sunshine & sweltering heat! I love Michigan but our winters can be so long and brutal. I'm thankful that we have things like fuel for our furnace, a home to live in and a good down filled comforter, some people are not so blessed.
traditional family room design by new york architect James Crisp I would kill for a fireplace like this in my house!


0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?