Already missing those end of summer days...Oh how I dread the weather to come. The only way I could love Michigan more is if we could skip the endless months of freezing temperatures, freezing rain, wind chills and snow covered roads!
I live in an area where we see all 4 seasons for a period of time and I so know what you mean the colder part of the year does provide beauty but leaves me longing for warmer months come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com I am a new follower
Wow, lovely shots. I love the second shot, that perspective of the train tracks is great. Would love for you to stop over and share' http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/11/wordless-wednesday-november-9-2011.html
WOW!! These are gorgeous. I love them all, especially that second shot.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics and can relate. I'm a Michagoose too :) Goose, because I refuse to be a Gander ;)
ReplyDeleteyikes... the description of your winters actually made me shiver!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos, we are opposites, I hate the hot, I'm loving this cooler weather Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI live in an area where we see all 4 seasons for a period of time and I so know what you mean the colder part of the year does provide beauty but leaves me longing for warmer months come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com I am a new follower
ReplyDeleteLove your photos- I can't say I know what it's like but it sure sounds chilly.
ReplyDeleteWow, lovely shots. I love the second shot, that perspective of the train tracks is great. Would love for you to stop over and share'
ReplyDeletehttp://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/11/wordless-wednesday-november-9-2011.html
Great shots!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shots.. Thank you for sharing this awesome picture!
ReplyDelete