Today I am thankful for my iPhone. My smashed up, worse for wear, still truckin' iPhone. That sucker took a lickin' & keeps on tickin'. Seriously though I still haven't gotten the screen fixed and a small or large chunk of screen has fallen out daily lately, soon there will be nothing left of the front glass! But EVERYTHING still work, seriously, everything. Go Apple. I keep everything on my phone and there is very little I can't do with it (stupid flash players) but smashed and all I love it, I don't care to upgrade to anything different.
seriously if you ask me iPhone or droid on facebook, I'll be the first to pipe in with iPhone. I've actually had both and you couldn't pay me to get a droid again!
Oh iPhone, you are my smashed up soul mate.

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?