Today I am thankful for:
Weekends
Although I do actually have to work this Sunday (suck) but it's only a 5 hour shift, and overtime so I guess it's worth it. But normally I embrace the two days of lazy, do as I wish carefreeness. There is just something about knowing the weekend is finally here after five long straight days of work. Oh how I love not having to wake up before 5am on my days off! (Double suck about working Sunday.)

Weekends
Although I do actually have to work this Sunday (suck) but it's only a 5 hour shift, and overtime so I guess it's worth it. But normally I embrace the two days of lazy, do as I wish carefreeness. There is just something about knowing the weekend is finally here after five long straight days of work. Oh how I love not having to wake up before 5am on my days off! (Double suck about working Sunday.)


0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?