I wasn't blogging back when I was pregnant with Addison so I have nothing other than weekly photo's to document my pregnancy. This time around I'm going to try and keep up with weekly updates as well as photos
| Sorry for the bathroom mirror at work photo, I actually don't have a tall mirror at home..remind me to clean off my dresser so I can use that mirror! |
How Far Along:
According
to my LMP (last menstrual period for those of you not up on your
pregnancy forum acronyms, also what date they use to determine your due date if
you don't know exact date of ovulation) I should be 5 weeks. Due to the fact
that I didn't test positive until a week after my period was due, my
due date may actually be later...we shall find out whenever I go to the
doctor...speaking of which I need to schedule that today.
Size of baby:
an Appleseed(these will all be according to The Bump's Food comparisons)
an Appleseed(these will all be according to The Bump's Food comparisons)
Total Weight Gain:
None.
None.
Stretch Marks:
None.
(well that's a huge lie, leftovers from Addison count? There will
probably be no bare-belly shots this time!)
Maternity Clothes:
nope. So not looking forward to an entire new maternity wardrobe since this babe will be the complete opposite weather of a July babe.
nope. So not looking forward to an entire new maternity wardrobe since this babe will be the complete opposite weather of a July babe.
Gender:
Baby doesn't even know yet.
Baby doesn't even know yet.
Movement:
None.
None.
Sleep:
I have NO problem sleeping right now, head hits the pillow, I'm out!
I have NO problem sleeping right now, head hits the pillow, I'm out!
What I miss: nothing yet
Food Cravings:
nothing.
Food Aversions:
none
yet, these were huge for me with Addison!
Symptoms:
So far the only symptom aside from bitchyness has been sore boobs, like stab me with a knife sore.
So far the only symptom aside from bitchyness has been sore boobs, like stab me with a knife sore.
Best Moment This Week:
Getting
a positive test! Seriously if one more friend told me they were pregnant
before me I was gonna punch them. lol. I want what I want when I
want it. (and I wanted this baby 7 months ago ;) )
What I’m looking forward to:
I'm
interested to see how this pregnancy will be the same/different than my
pregnancy with Addison. I can't wait for the first appointment to hear
the heartbeat (if I got to get an u/s again that would be awesome) that
appointment always makes it feel real.
Addison:
I'm
torn between if we should tell her and make a big deal about it yet or wait
until we are closer to ready to tell everyone. I mean she's almost 3 and
definitely capable of blabbing about mommy having a baby to people we just
aren't ready to tell yet! But if you ask her if she wants a little
brother/sister she happily exclaims "Yes! I want a sister!!"
Girl loves her some babies.
0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?