Size of baby:
A raspberry
A raspberry
Total Weight Gain:
depends when I hop on the scale, between 1lb and none.
depends when I hop on the scale, between 1lb and none.
Stretch Marks:
None
Maternity Clothes:
nope
nope
Gender:
Baby doesn't even know yet.
Baby doesn't even know yet.
Movement:
None.
None.
Sleep:
Still no problems sleeping but waking up in the middle of the night feeling sick..blah Also the eshaustion is starting to hit me now, instead of "doing stuff" when I get home from work that needs done I find myself not caring what my house looks like and lying on the couch. Which is great seeing how we have a 3 year old's B-day party to get ready to throw at the house in a week and a half and quite honestly my house is TRASHED.
Still no problems sleeping but waking up in the middle of the night feeling sick..blah Also the eshaustion is starting to hit me now, instead of "doing stuff" when I get home from work that needs done I find myself not caring what my house looks like and lying on the couch. Which is great seeing how we have a 3 year old's B-day party to get ready to throw at the house in a week and a half and quite honestly my house is TRASHED.
What I miss:
This week, not feeling queasy.
This week, not feeling queasy.
Food Cravings:
fruit, preferably COLD watermellon, strawberries & blueberries. Yum, that's kind of the only thing I actually WANT to eat. That and pizza rolls, they sound fantastic.
Food Aversions:
This baby hates coffee, It's been over a week since I've had a coffee it just doesn't sound good (which is unheard of for me) and when I tried to have one out of habit - blech. Not cool baby, not cool!
This baby hates coffee, It's been over a week since I've had a coffee it just doesn't sound good (which is unheard of for me) and when I tried to have one out of habit - blech. Not cool baby, not cool!
Symptoms:
for sure experiencing some 'morning sickness' thats lasting all damn day long, luckily no vomiting but sometimes I'd rather vomit than feel like I was going to all day! Also feeling pretty tired the last few days. 10 hour work days + 2 hours of commuting is going to kill me.
for sure experiencing some 'morning sickness' thats lasting all damn day long, luckily no vomiting but sometimes I'd rather vomit than feel like I was going to all day! Also feeling pretty tired the last few days. 10 hour work days + 2 hours of commuting is going to kill me.
Best Moment This Week: & Addison:
Addison was nosing under our bed and found a shoe box that I had stuffed the cards I got from when she was born into. There was also a stack of photos from my baby shower where I was ready to explode and our 3D u/s pictures. She looked through the pictures with me and one of the photo's was just a up close face shot of me smiling and she wanted to keep it. So I let her carry it around the house with her. She kept saying "mommy you were so happy, look how happy you were with me in your belly" . God that girl is so cute. She curled up next to me on the couch the next day and said "I wanna get back in your belly" Sorry chick a newborn is bad enough not going to be carrying around a 3 year old in there!
What I’m looking forward to:
First doctor appointment on Friday!

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?