This was my second month doing the Carabox exchange. I had a lot of fun with it the first time around so I figured I'd sign up to do it again. (Although next time I have a crazy busy month of birthdays/party planning I may opt out since it just made me even more frantic to get to the post office on time! Even though I had it all ready to go the first week of July. That's what a little procrastination gets you, rushing to the post office on the 19th!) Anywho, This month I was matched up with Sydney who I hope has gotten her Carabox and enjoys it, I had fun sticking things to this months "sail away with me" theme. And my own Carabox came from the lovely Avery (who's name I just love it's not something you hear in the above 8 year old crowd very often despite how popular it is now.) I had fun getting to know these ladies and am for sure jealous of all of Avery's goats.
On to the box!
I liked this theme because you could take your own spin on what sailing away meant. Avery had me prepped for a good day at the beach! Adorable flip flops (who doesn't love flip flops?) a insulated drink cup (I'm fairly sure that I didn't tell her about my drink cup obsession), Island Berry gum, a manicure block, a little cosmetic bag perfect for stashing things into a beach bag and Margarita Dip Mix, which if I remember to grab some cream cheese when I go to the store we just may be trying out at my daughters 3rd birthday party this weekend with the fruit salad!

On to the box!


0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?