7/31/13
How Far Along:
10 weeks, hopefully 2 weeks away from feeling more normal!
10 weeks, hopefully 2 weeks away from feeling more normal!
Size of baby:
A Prune
A Prune
Total Weight Gain:
Still down 3.5lbs now
Still down 3.5lbs now
Stretch Marks:
None
Maternity Clothes:
nope
nope
Gender:
Dunno
Dunno
Movement:
None.
None.
Sleep:
yes please. Not incredibly tired as much as I am incredibly LAZY and UNMOTIVATED I can't seem to find my MoJo.
yes please. Not incredibly tired as much as I am incredibly LAZY and UNMOTIVATED I can't seem to find my MoJo.
What I miss:
Eating like normal
Food Cravings:
Pretty much NOTHING sounds good to me. Or if it does sound good it doesn't taste as good as it sounded when I wanted it. Except I could eat 100 lbs of garden cucumbers right now and I have NONE cause I didn't plant a garden this year. bummer.
Food Aversions:
Still just about everything once it's on my plate. Certain things are good once then I'm over it again. very annoying.
Still just about everything once it's on my plate. Certain things are good once then I'm over it again. very annoying.
Symptoms:
Still nauseous, still lazy, food aversions, easily annoyed.
Still nauseous, still lazy, food aversions, easily annoyed.
Best Moment This Week:
Sharing our news with Family & Friends at Addison's birthday party & again when we made it FB official.
What I’m looking forward to:
Week 12, hopefully feeling more normal
Addison:
Now that we've shared the news we are talking to her more about being a big sister, she seems excited and can't wait to teach a baby how to play, and use the potty!
Addison:
Now that we've shared the news we are talking to her more about being a big sister, she seems excited and can't wait to teach a baby how to play, and use the potty!
0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?