7/24/13
How Far Along:
9 weeks, we've reached official fetus status
| eww don't mind the dirty toothpaste mirror, its been cleaned :) |
How Far Along:
9 weeks, we've reached official fetus status
Size of baby:
A green olive
A green olive
Total Weight Gain:
Down 3 lbs, probably due to the constant upset stomach and food aversions!
Down 3 lbs, probably due to the constant upset stomach and food aversions!
Stretch Marks:
None
Maternity Clothes:
nope
nope
Gender:
Dunno
Dunno
Movement:
None.
None.
Sleep:
So tired. I could pretty much nap every few hour right now.
So tired. I could pretty much nap every few hour right now.
What I miss:
Food sounding good.
Food sounding good.
Food Cravings:
Watermelon is still delicious. Pretty much anything cold and 'fresh'. Mom had some garden cucumbers that were fantastic the other day!
Food Aversions:
Baby is still a coffee hater, only took a few days to really kick the caffeine headaches to the curb from the withdraw! I've experienced a lot of "oh that sounds good" get it on my plate and I can only manage a few bites. Hoping that doesn't last the whole pregnancy!
Baby is still a coffee hater, only took a few days to really kick the caffeine headaches to the curb from the withdraw! I've experienced a lot of "oh that sounds good" get it on my plate and I can only manage a few bites. Hoping that doesn't last the whole pregnancy!
Symptoms:
Still nauseous, still exhausted. Incredibly unmotivated to do much of anything. I even called into work on Monday cause I was in such a funk between the tired and the sick!
Still nauseous, still exhausted. Incredibly unmotivated to do much of anything. I even called into work on Monday cause I was in such a funk between the tired and the sick!
Best Moment This Week:
First Dr. Appointment was on Friday. I don't know why but they are incredibly stingy with ultrasounds here. So we won't get to see baby other than at the anatomy scan somewhere around 18 weeks. Bummer. But he said so far everything looks good, he said my uterus is the size it should be at 8 weeks and due to the fact that I have a tilted uterus that I may just wake up pregnant sometime between 10 and 12 weeks when my uterus decides to tip forward like its supposed to be. Yay for hiding it while I can!
What I’m looking forward to:
We decided that we will tell our family & friends about the pregnancy this weekend at Addison's birthday party. By way of her getting a "big sister" shirt as one of her gifts! Interwebz announcement to come soon after.
Addison:
We've still been not saying much about it to her, we wanted to prevent a toddler slip-up of her telling anyone. She was pretty set last night that she would like a baby brother but this changes from week to week.
Addison:
We've still been not saying much about it to her, we wanted to prevent a toddler slip-up of her telling anyone. She was pretty set last night that she would like a baby brother but this changes from week to week.

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?