7/3/13
How Far Along:
6 weeks
How Far Along:
6 weeks
Size of baby:
A pea
A pea
Total Weight Gain:
None
None
Stretch Marks:
None
Maternity Clothes:
nope
nope
Gender:
Baby doesn't even know yet.
Baby doesn't even know yet.
Movement:
None.
None.
Sleep:
I have NO problems here
I have NO problems here
What I miss:
I missed being able to drink like an idiot on our canoe trip last week, but it wasn't so bad someone had to drive home after all
I missed being able to drink like an idiot on our canoe trip last week, but it wasn't so bad someone had to drive home after all
Food Cravings:
nothing
Food Aversions:
none yet, I'm actually feeling less hungry than normal
Symptoms:
some mood swinging around here, a little cramping, and starting to feel more and more tired. Oh man how I was tired last pregnancy. Hoping I can keep up with Addison this time!
some mood swinging around here, a little cramping, and starting to feel more and more tired. Oh man how I was tired last pregnancy. Hoping I can keep up with Addison this time!
Best Moment This Week:
Scheduling that first Dr. Appointment. July 19th!
What I’m looking forward to:
Being able to tell people! I had to hold my tongue today when another girl at work slid out that she was pregnant. I told my co-worker because I have to for my job related situations but other than that so far it's hush hush. I'm not sure how long we will wait to announce it to the world but we may tell our families earlier this time, we haven't really talked about it yet.
Addison:
"Addison, do you want momma to have a baby?" "NO, I want you to have a girl and I will have a boy, we're gonna have sisters!"

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?