7/10/13
How Far Along:
7 weeks
How Far Along:
7 weeks
Size of baby:
A blueberry
A blueberry
Total Weight Gain:
None
None
Stretch Marks:
None
Maternity Clothes:
nope
nope
Gender:
Baby doesn't even know yet.
Baby doesn't even know yet.
Movement:
None.
None.
Sleep:
Still no problems sleeping but it's starting to hurt to sleep on my stomach, almost like a full bladder have to pee feeling but not.
Still no problems sleeping but it's starting to hurt to sleep on my stomach, almost like a full bladder have to pee feeling but not.
What I miss:
Not feeling bloated like crazy.
Not feeling bloated like crazy.
Food Cravings:
Guacamole is one of the only things that sounds delicious to me right now, and like when I was pregnant with Addison - STEAK :)
Food Aversions:
nothing specific, just a lot of stuff that doesn't sound good.
nothing specific, just a lot of stuff that doesn't sound good.
Symptoms:
Feeling tired has hit me this week for sure, I could crash out right now. Definitely some morning time nausea this morning that had me wanting to call into work (that and being off work 6 days will almost always make you feel sick when you have to go back!)
Feeling tired has hit me this week for sure, I could crash out right now. Definitely some morning time nausea this morning that had me wanting to call into work (that and being off work 6 days will almost always make you feel sick when you have to go back!)
Best Moment This Week:
Not blabbing my pregnancy to everyone, especially when they kept me on the go, go, go and I was feeling pretty exhausted at the end of the day....man keeping a secret is HARD. I'm pretty sure we will wait to announce until after my Dr. appointment on the 19th.
What I’m looking forward to:
That Dr. appointment, and my next work vacation....
Addison:

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?