Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15: Photo Challenge

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die


 Buy one of these:


And one of these sticker thingies:


And visit/fill in as many state as I can before I die.  I love, love, love, love, love camping.  I always wished our camper had one of these on it when I was a kid.  Although, our camper never ventured far out of Jackson County much less ever crossing state lines.  I want to be able to share with my kids the fun of camping, along with seeing the U.S.

We didn't travel much when we were kids, I remember a trip to the Mackinac Island/Saul St. Marie in there once and Mom took me to Disney when I was 16 but other than that, we didn't travel.  But boy did we camp!  So I want to combine the camping that I loved with the travel that I didn't get to experience much of for my kids. 

0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?