Monday, January 17, 2011

Day17: Photo Challenge

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

Maybe you have been completely oblivious to my life lately, but THIS:


 I do believe will never stop making an impact on my life.  Pregnancy its self was pretty life changing, then you add the baby to a family and it changes everything.  Hearts get bigger, fingers and toes are counted, emotions are crazy, houses get cluttered, patience wears thin, you survive on little to no sleep, lots of smiles and laughter, a few tears (yours and the baby's), lots of poo, laundry explodes, priorities change, friends disappear, new friends are made, days seem shorter, time is more precious, hours are spent admiring and cuddling and every last bit of it is oh, so worth it!  

 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww... this post made me have warm fuzzies- and I don't even want a baby. :) How sweet (and I LOVE that dress you're wearing in the pregnant picture). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I bought that same dress for when I was preggo with my last baby!!! I love it! And everything you said was so well put. Amen to it all! :)

    ReplyDelete

show some love?