Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Teams
Team Sports to be specific. I'm just not one of those competitive types of people, well unless it has to do with learning/tests then I just want to be the smarter one...bitchy, I know but oh, so true!
I never was into team sports (I ran track and cross country) and I always wished that I was. I watch people who are part of a sports team that enjoy it so much and I wish I could make myself feel that way just a little bit. I tried to get into softball but I just don't have it, I'm scared of getting hit with the ball no matter how much I tell myself I won't get hit. And then there's the whole trying to care as if its more than just a game, but to me its always just a game and I couldn't care less if I win or lose! I hope that my children get some of my husbands love for playing sports and competition cause I just don't have it. Of course if my children just want to be nerds like me that's okay too.

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?