Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6: Photo Challenge

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day


I've been dreading this one since I read the list of days, for some reason this is the hardest one for me.  This has always been one of those questions that I hated when people would ask, I just stare stupidly and say I don't know.  So after 6 days of thinking of the perfect person to trade places with I have decided that I don't want to trade places with anyone.  Sure I'd like to be rich/famous/wonderful/amazing/brilliant/admired...but, come on now, we all know I already am all of those things :)  I'm very happy being me thanks for the trade offer but I'll keep being myself.

Fact.


 

1 comment:

  1. "But come on now, we all know I am all of those things" Hehe. I just looked this day up specifically b/c it's the day I'm on and I can't think of anyone either. So I came to your's like "maybe it'll help give me an idea"... but no. And you're not going to be the person I want to trade places with haha! :-P

    ReplyDelete

show some love?