I know, I know its like the 16th of January where was I with my resolution on the 1st?!? I was busy, thats where I was...But welcome to day two of my nine, count them nine, whole days off work! Ahh, its so wonderful to be able to say that! So my only resolutions that I made were to keep my house more picked up and to organize this place so we don't feel so cramped with all the babyness that is quickly taking over!
So far I have been following Cleanmama's January Cleaning Month Plan and wow it really has helped make it easier and I have noticed how much neater the place looks on a day to day basis. That and the new vacuum cleaner that we got for Christmas makes a whole world of difference.
The other project I nominated the husband to help me with was building a few shelves in our (VERY) large storage closet. Which was in a state of :
OMG! So shelves were built and a few bins were purchased. While its still a work in progress, it looks soooo much better and wholy cow I can move in there without something falling on me! The plan is to put up another wider shelf up top to store our extra bedding on and then just to work on organizing what we have in there already better. But this is the wall of horrible now...
Amazing! Also impossible to get far enough away to take a proper photo. There is still more organizing to be done in this closet but I am so happy with what we accomplished in one afternoon! Next up....unsure, but I have kitchen cabinets that could kill a person. Might be a good place to start next!
And because she's so flipping adorable:
We started cereal on Friday. It's a hit!
0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?