Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19: Photo Challenge

Day 19 - A picture and a letter




Dear Michivan #24815,

   I received word that your days with us are limited, as they are trading you in for a newer, younger, lower mileage model.  Next Monday will be our last ride to Ann Arbor together.  You have done me well for the past 2 years that we have been together first as a rider and now as a driver.  We won't talk about the dead battery and running out of gas on the way to the gas station that day after I picked you up from the dealer last winter.  Or the bad ignition switch 2 winters ago that left us van less for over a week.  I don't blame you for the gas part at least that one is on an Extreme Dodge employee.  You have been good to us UofM employee's, saving us countless miles of wear and tear on our personal vehicles and hundreds of dollars in fuel costs. I hope your next life gives you a great family with children who will fill your seats full of french fries and park you out of the elements in a toasty garage!  It's been real.


Love Your Primary Driver, 
Amber


 

0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?