Thankful day two, and today I am thankful for my family.
Husband, daughter, brother, steps, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents.
The whole bunch of them.
It's been a tough year for my family we lost my Uncle Jimmy and my Dad.
We've been through a lot and I'm thankful that I had each and every one of them in my life to help us through it all. Where would any of us be without our families?

| my mom & Addison |
![]() |
| My dad's family |
![]() |
| the three of us |
![]() |
| Dad & Uncle Jimmy |
![]() |
| My brother & Joey |
![]() |
| Cousin Angela & I |
![]() |
| Stepmom, kids & grandkids |
![]() |
| *most of the cousins on my mom's side |
![]() |
| My Brother, Mom & I |
Husband, daughter, brother, steps, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents.
The whole bunch of them.
It's been a tough year for my family we lost my Uncle Jimmy and my Dad.
We've been through a lot and I'm thankful that I had each and every one of them in my life to help us through it all. Where would any of us be without our families?









I love this! Never take what you are thankful for for granted.
ReplyDelete