well we tried, cranky baby, overdue nap, child who would not stay in the correct light or the costume...we were left with these instead of great costume shots. But what better to remember the age of toddler-hood?
That is a GREAT costume!!! And, you will love having the crying pictures later. I honestly wish I had more pics of the crying because now they make me laugh.
TOOO CUTE! Love. It! I found you through the Supermom linky and now I'm your newest stalker : ) xoxo~ Mrs_AOK http://little-miss-aok-bowtique.blogspot.com
That is a GREAT costume!!! And, you will love having the crying pictures later. I honestly wish I had more pics of the crying because now they make me laugh.
ReplyDeleteOh my- adorable! Awesome costume!
ReplyDeleteomg- great costume! My toddler rarely participates for photos anymore.
ReplyDeleteTOOO CUTE! Love. It!
ReplyDeleteI found you through the Supermom linky and now I'm your newest stalker : )
xoxo~ Mrs_AOK
http://little-miss-aok-bowtique.blogspot.com
AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea. We didn't get great shots either.
ReplyDeleteThese photos will be great memories even if she didn't cooperate. Her costume is so cute! I love it!
ReplyDeletePrecious and Creative costume! Sometimes the best pics don't go as planned!
ReplyDeleteOMG, but I love the costume!!! :) I'm a new follower! I look forward to getting to know you! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://terinaleah27.blogspot.com/