Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 23: Photo Challenge

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book



I love, love, love Jodi Picoult!  Don't know who she is?  Did you watch My Sisters Keeper and cry your eyes out?!  She wrote that!  Most of her books are tear inducing which makes me like them even more.  This is probably my favorite one of hers. (aside from my Sisters Keeper, which was even better as a book.) 

 

2 comments:

  1. That is a good one! I hated how My Sister's Keeper had a totally different ending in the movie than in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sister's Keeper is my official go to cry movie (and I got it for Christmas- woot!). I've read one of her books (I think it was called Picture Perfect, so I'll have to look into My Sister's Keeper the book!) and I liked it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

show some love?