It was far from the most beautiful day ever yesterday with it pouring rain the whole way to Detroit, but the rain stopped upon arrival and held off all day while we met up with some friends of mine from work and some other babies to enjoy the Zoo! I haven't been to the Detroit Zoo since I was a kid so I was excited to check it out again, and excited (probably more so than her) for Addison to get to see the zoo for the first time.
She did great all day, checked out some of the animals (unfortunately they didn't have a petting zoo so we couldn't get up close and personal which she would have loved.) and only had one minor melt down when her nap was overdue!
enjoy the photo explosion of the zoo to follow:

She did great all day, checked out some of the animals (unfortunately they didn't have a petting zoo so we couldn't get up close and personal which she would have loved.) and only had one minor melt down when her nap was overdue!
enjoy the photo explosion of the zoo to follow:
Oh and she got to finally meet her future husband Harker:

I have never been to the Detroit zoo....Better than Binder park? I may have to make a trip there this summer:)
ReplyDeletehmm, Binder park is pretty awesome cause of the giraffe exhibit, at Detroit you have to pay to feed the giraffe's and its limited. But they have a lot of neat animals and only a few of them were not out to see, like the lions exhibit was being redone so no lion. Polar bears/seals/penguins can swim over top of you in a tank that you walk through while they didn't want to swim yesterday I thought that was pretty awesome!
ReplyDelete