Sunday, May 29, 2011

iPhone Weekday Recap


Amoxicillin = hives for little monkeys.  Poor girl, took about 4 days to go away.


Naps with Daddy


Saving more money than I spent on my Meijer Trip.  A for Awesome!


Baby toys suck, Just give me a box & a hanger.


I was politely reminded by my windshield wipers on Monday in the pouring rain that they were retiring.


Finally got around to finishing that project.


Sleeping like a little contortionist.


Driving into the bad weather as I leave work is never fun.  Its been a crappy weather week here in Michigan!


So much for having what I needed on clearance for an awesome price.  Nope, I'll be spending the 48.00 that the gallon of water based Poly cost.



Where was the hooded monkey towel when I was looking for one at easter time Target?



0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?