Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My To DO/to done list:

I feel like I have a bajillion things that I would like to do or get done before we have Addison's birthday party here on July 30th.  I feel like the list in my brain is ever growing and like I am accomplishing nothing.  So I need to put a list somewhere to keep myself in check as well as have the satisfaction of crossing things off!

Finish Addison's Bedroom:

  1. Sand Floors.
  2. Vacuum/Clean Floors.
  3. Stain Floors.
  4. Polyurethane Floors.
  5. Pain Trim White.
  6. Put Trim Back up.  
  7. Touch- Up Paint.
  8. Assemble Furniture.
  9. Find Rug.
  10. Move Child To Her OWN Room!
Outside:
  1. Put Down Weed Blocker Fabric.
  2. Purchase/Spread Mulch.
  3. Move Flowers.
  4. Plant More Flowers.  And More.
  5. Find Ornamental Grass for back of house.
  6. Get More Mulch For Around Trees.
  7. Plant Canna Lily's.
  8. Put Bird Bath Out.
  9. Plant Garden.
House:
  1. Paint Dining Room.
  2. Paint Trim In Living Room.
  3. Paint Trim In Dining Room.
  4. Scrub Kitchen Cabinet Fronts.
  5. Shampoo Carpets.
  6. Paint Doors.
  7. Paint Stair Case.
  8. Install Doggy Door To Basement To Get Cat Boxes Out of Living Area.
  9. Finish Addison's Hairbow Holder/Photo Frame.
  10. Create Frame for Dining Room.
  11. Paint Bathroom Cabinet.
Plan Birthday Party
  1.  Order Invites.
  2. Mail Invites.
  3. Plan Food.
  4. Get Tables.

Well that's a start I'm sure I have plenty more to add when I start thinking again and probably things that I forgot!  My head hurts just thinking about all that.  Off to tackle something!

Edited for tonights cleaning/vacuuming/staining of floors.  YAY for Progress!



1 comment:

  1. i'm OBSESSED with lists. loved reading yours! good luck with those floors, they're gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete

show some love?