Knowing what it means to be a mom is something that you just don't get until you have children. You think you get it, but you have no idea. Last year I was pregnant on mothers day and even then being a mom meant more to me than before but still at 6ish months pregnant I had no idea. Now I've been through childbirth, the sleepless nights, the diapers, the tears, the giggles, so many firsts and I know what it means to unconditionally love a child. I've never been more proud of anything else in my life as I am of my daughter. I can't wait for what is yet to come. (But let her stay little) :)
I hope your Mothers Day was wonderful. I woke up to a mothers day scavenger hunt to find a bright shiny new 50mm lens to play with from Addison and the Hubs. (I may or may not have already known this) :) Super excited to get taking some pictures!

I hope your Mothers Day was wonderful. I woke up to a mothers day scavenger hunt to find a bright shiny new 50mm lens to play with from Addison and the Hubs. (I may or may not have already known this) :) Super excited to get taking some pictures!


0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?