Wee Bit Wednesday
{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?Occasionally I will catch up on a DVR'ed Pickers, I love seeing what kind of crap people have crammed into every nook and cranny of their house/barn/garage etc.
{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?Sleep! :) Especially if its a good stormy one, or clean the house...though all its done lately is rain and my house is NOT clean. I'm overwhelmed with the amount of things I need/want to get done around here before Addison's big #1 party that I can't find a starting point!
{three} what does your dream house look like?I still dream of massively sized, open floor planned, log cabin homes with green tin roofs. But I'd be happy living in this cramped too small living area sized farm house that we are in now too cause its got family history and means more than my dream house ever would.
{four} what state were you born in?Michigan
{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?Yes, its so massive it never seems to get full, that and I used to snatch up all the quarters for the vending machines. Now Addison's piggy bank gets the silver, the penny's go in ours.
{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?Ugh. Facebook, its a horrid addiction. Then Google Reader.
{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?OMG I LOVE BREAKFAST, All things Breakfast! I like it simple, eggs, toast, hash browns (the shredded kind), bacon/sausage. or mix it all up minus the toast and make breakfast casserole..yummo!
{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?I've had a lot of fun car trip moments with the GA crew, but vacation wise my senior year spring break in Panama City Beach was pretty memorable, and my favorites are always the camping trips.
{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?I prefer it with liquid creamer (preferably coffee mate brand) usually french vanilla, peppermint mocha (which is now not just seasonal....bring on the not seasonal pumpkin spice plz!) Pumpkin spice when its in season. And I recently fell in love with Schuil Coffee Company's Michigan Maple coffee , probably because of my love for syrup. YUM!
{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?Professional like senior photos? yes, Maternity shots with my cousin? yes. True Professional photos, probably not.

Visiting from wee bit Wednesday. I'm with you - if I'm too overwhelmed about cleaning I just don't know where to start. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteYour photoshoots sound awesome - they must be such a great memory! And, I LOVE breakfast too! All your breakfast foods are awesome - especially hashbrowns and bacon!
ReplyDelete