One of my favorite (shhh!) co-workers is very pregnant, as in due in 6 weeks. I know, I know pregnant is pregnant regardless of how far along but come on now anyone who has been pregnant knows that at 34 weeks you are VERY pregnant! Anywho, we had a work baby shower for her last Friday. A few of us pitched in to provide food & organize. I made these little gems.
Yep baby cupcakes (Baby Harker Cakes)! Would have been slightly easier had I owned a piping bag for the chocolate faces and hair but I made do with my Ziploc baggie with the corner cut off.
Duncan Hines Confetti cake of course, theres only so much I can do as a working momma and homemade cupcakes on a week night just weren't in the cards!
I do wish I could figure out how to make my frosting prettier....but then again this was a get it done quick thing while Addison was napping!
And speak of the devil, we have Ol' Messy Face seen here with peas and her new snorty face:


Cute blog... and not just because purple and swirls are two of my favorite things!
ReplyDeleteDropping in from Mama Blog.