Monday, June 11, 2012

The best thing about working four 10's?


That when I want to stay up late to edit pictures on a Sunday night and enjoy child free time I can also enjoy wine, in my new wine glass.  Yay four day weekend for Amber!  It means 2 day weekend next week but I can live with it.  These 4 days off have been great, kind of makes me wish I were a teacher so I could spend the whole summer having fun with my kid.  Then I remember the days that I would go insane from the temper tantrums and I'm a little more ok with having to work.  (though I must admit the temper tantrums are much much much better than they were for a month or two there, and she does seem to do much better when shes with me all day and gets her nap like she should.  Some days after the sitters all day shes a blubbering mess which I assume means no nap happened or a lousy one.)  Yeah I'd rather not have to work & be rich.


1 comment:

show some love?