Sunday, June 10, 2012

Currently


Harvesting Kale


Reading.  A book called Listen by Rene Gutteridge, it came up on a list of books I might enjoy I'm about 1/2 way through and so far I don't hate it but I'm not in love with it either.

Loving. my four day weekend, so far its been jam packed full of fun things that Addison and I did together.  Today I don't intend to leave my yoga pants unless maybe its to trade them for a swim suit when we go visit my brother and sister in law later where they are camping.

Eating. Just finished some farm fresh eggs and pancakes for breakfast.  yum.

Drinking. Coffee w/plenty of french vanilla creamer....
Looking forward to. 2 more days off before I go back to work, and my carpool starts up this week so I'll go back to saving hundreds of dollars a month instead of not noticing that raise I got!



2 comments:

show some love?