A while back we decided to make some room in our back room of the house. This house used to belong to my great grandparents, the back room used to house a wood burning stove, half of it is dirt floor the other half is about 5 feet taller and is cement floor. It's full of junk and a deep freezer, there is no insulation so its super hot in the summer, super cold in the winter and I'm pretty sure the mice love it. Needless to say we don't go back there unless we need to use the freezer. But we needed to clear up some storage space so we dug around in there to get rid of some garbage. I came across this little gem...
I
It doesn't have a tray, and from what I can tell it never did, nor did it have a seat belt but I figured it would be perfect for a little girl who knows how to keep her butt in a seat to sit up to the table at dinner time.
So I got out the primer and spray paint and went to town.
Just waiting for the paint to dry (I am very impatient with spray paint and can't wait to spray a 2nd or 3rd coat on top, I should probably just stick to the brush!)
But here she is Toddler approved. I love that its rough from years of paint job underneath (I was afraid to sand cause who knows what kind of lead paint was hiding in this thing, the last time there were babies in this house to use this chair was at least 60 years ago, as in my grandfather and his siblings.) We LOVE it, great random find in the house!
Linking up with Get Out Of My Head,
I
It doesn't have a tray, and from what I can tell it never did, nor did it have a seat belt but I figured it would be perfect for a little girl who knows how to keep her butt in a seat to sit up to the table at dinner time.
So I got out the primer and spray paint and went to town.
Just waiting for the paint to dry (I am very impatient with spray paint and can't wait to spray a 2nd or 3rd coat on top, I should probably just stick to the brush!)
But here she is Toddler approved. I love that its rough from years of paint job underneath (I was afraid to sand cause who knows what kind of lead paint was hiding in this thing, the last time there were babies in this house to use this chair was at least 60 years ago, as in my grandfather and his siblings.) We LOVE it, great random find in the house!
Linking up with Get Out Of My Head,



0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?